Small group 2022!
Date: 18th of July 2022!
Group size: minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16!
Do you like weddings? What about the traditional ones? If you plan to visit Romania, to discover its history, traditions and see the best attractions, then this is the best tour for you. Attend a touristic wedding in Transylvania – a unique event specially created for you just to feel like a truly Romanian.
Because we combine in this tour the best visits, food and drink and not the last, Romanian traditional party!
Highlights of the tour:
- The most beautiful medieval towns of Transylvania as Sibiu, Brasov, Sinaia, Sighisoara.
- Visit the best castles as Bran – Dracula’s Castle, and Peles – the most beautiful palace in Europe – a masterpiece of his time.
- The villages of Romania as Bran where we will see Dracula’s Castle, Viscri – where even Prince Charles has a vacation house, Sibiel – where a secret wedding will take place and you can choose to be the groom or the bride if you want.
- A traditional wedding with local food and drinks and music, and dance …. Included!!
- Transfagarasan Road – named the world's best road by Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson, the most fascinating road in Transylvania, due to its landscape, that it's the highest road in Transylvania (2042m), but also due to its interesting story!
- Bucharest – the capital! Dinner at the famous Caru cu Bere Restaurant - included!!!
- Curtea de Arges Monastery - the burial place of the Romanian Royal Family!
- Food experience with locals around