Herons, wans, pelicans, egrets, white tailed eagle, rollers, ibis, spoonbils...
Special, wild, beautiful villages in the middle of Danube Delta
Full board with local food, good tasting, fish soups and various types of other fish dishes!
Transport by boat for all days!! Small boats thru the narrow canals full of vegetation and a lot of birds!
Local guide who will explain all what you will see!
This is a tour specific for july, august, september-october and is very good for people who have not so much time to spend in the Danube Delta.
Explore our interactive map. Zoom in and out using "+" and "-" icons on the map. Drag the map around by holding the left mouse button down.
view large map
Included in the cost:
- transport by boat starting from Tulcea town for 4 days
- local English speaking guide for the entire trip - birds expert
- accommodation for 3 nights at Caraorman village and Mila 23 village to a very nice guest house
- full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner with local food
- local taxes and traveler entrance fee for Danube Delta Biosphere Reservation
- transport from Bucharest (or other town) to Tulcea town and back.
Additional cost for 2 nights in Tulcea town at the begining and the end of the tour! (optional)
Please fill in your details below and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
from 485.00 €
from 125.00 €